Monday, July 1, 2013

Here We Go

            We all have those voices in our head that tell us things we either want to hear or things we don’t want to hear. Listening to music is that voice in my head. Music conveys something to me. It’s not just beats with lyrics to it. It is a message that evokes an emotion. This is a blog that is going to introduce you to music that you might not normally listen to. This blog will allow you to interact with me and tell me how songs make you feel and what makes you fall in love with certain songs. This is the first song in our line up. Here We Go! 

1 comment:

  1. This is a song that I would listen to while trying to jumpstart my day or get in the mode of cleaning. It's full of energy and awakens something inside you. However, on a day where I'm feeling down and just want to be in my thoughts, this is definitely NOT a song I would play.

    ReplyDelete