Monday, October 7, 2013

"Lana Del Rey Week"

                So I’m going to be doing something different for you guys. I’m going to start having weeks dedicated to certain artists. Feel free to leave artist you would like to hear in the comments below.
                This week we are going to start it off with one of my favorites Lana Del Rey. I think she is an amazing artist. The song we are going to kick this off with is “Young and Beautiful” it’s one of my personal favorites.

                This song is how girls feel they want a relationship that will last forever so they constantly ask themselves if a guy will still love them when they are no longer young and beautiful. If that this song really hits home for a lot of women. Tell me what you think about the song in the comments below. ENJOY!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment