Wednesday, October 9, 2013

"Random Song Wednesday"

So on Wednesdays I’m going to have this thing called Random song Wednesdays. This a day where you guys or I can choose a random song you want to here. It does not have to be a song from the artist of the week.

This week I have chosen to do a song called “Soulero & Contacreast – Astronaut” I really like this song a lot. This song makes me think about the journey in a space shuttle.  When you first lift off you have to be strapped in while you are going really fast. Then on the way back, when you are passing through earth’s atmosphere you are also going really fast and your adrenaline has kicked in again. This song is a great representation of that. Tell me what you think of the song. What song would you like to hear next Wednesday? Leave your answers in the comments below



No comments:

Post a Comment